2. Confirm that your device/app is paired with Google Fit. You must have data currently syncing with Google Fit in order to link your account with your personal wellness account through the Fit Compass Challenges app.
3. Log in with your personal wellness account username and password to the Fit Compass Go app.
4. You will need to ACCEPT Google Fit authentication to start syncing data. When asked if you would like to import fitness data from Google Fit, click OK to begin the Google authentication process. You will only need to do this once (unless you decide to unauthorize or uninstall the app).
How does my data sync with my personal wellness account and/or the challenge?
Once authenticated the sync begins. Syncing happens automatically every 12 hours and will pull up to 7 days of data from Google Fit.
We recommend logging into the Fit Compass Go app daily during your challenge to ensure data is syncing. It is possible to log in less often, but be sure to login before the end of the week to ensure data is synced with the challenge so your points will count for the week.
How do I disable the authorization of Google Fit with my Personal Wellness Account?
1. Under settings there is an option to Enable/Disable Google Fit.
2. There is also the option to "Cancel" during the authorization process to disable Google Fit.